Sunday's Hot Stuffs

Advertisements
What's up this Sunday?

Ahmm Sunday is the only day of the week when I could wake up late. Probably by 10 am, i'd be awake then, prepare myself for a meeting with the whole workforce of our company. Imagine, it's like 1/3 of the 300 Spartans are around you during the meeting, well I really have no choice but to attend.

I hope I could attend mass after two weeks of absence. I really should. I'd been very busy the past few weeks that I failed to fulfill my Sunday obligation.

Then, I have to go to the mall to have my haircut and buy some necessary things. I want to watch a movie, but I have to hurry back home afterwards for Starstruck's Final Judgement.

Speaking of Starstruck, I'd like to see Mart Escudero winning as Ultimate Hunk and Jewel Mische as Ultimate Sweetheart. As for the Ultimate Loveteam, Aljur Abrenica and Kris Bernal is the perfect choice.

I'm not very much aware of the disqualification issue of Mart Escudero which caused demerits for his final score. If he won't win today, that would be the reason behind.

Later tonight, Pinoy Big Brother will have its First Eviction Night. My fave, Kian Kazemi, will be saved for sure from being evicted. Thus, it's a fight among the three girls, Gee-Ann, Bea and Jasmin. I'm not sure of Bea. She's my kababayan from Bicol, but Bicolanos do not have that much regionalism.

They're PBB Fanatics but they are not as supportive as the Davaoeños, where Jasmin comes from. I wish it would be proved wrong this time.

Chx Alcala of Pinoy Big Brother Season 1 was also from Bicol, but she failed to get the support of the Bicolanos, thus evicted right away. But many PBB followers including me like Jasmin to go.

Before I sleep, I'd make sure that I watch Christian Bautista and Rachel Ann Go's special on ABS-CBN.

It's definitely a busy Sunday again (busy watching TV, haha).

Good day everyone!

Related Entries:
Philippine TV Ratings (March 22, 2007)
Philippine TV Ratings (March 21, 2007)
American Idol Season 6: Top 10

About M.I.

Mykiru is an entertainment blogger, having been named as one of the Top 10 Pinoy Showbiz Resources in the Philippines. For a decade now, Mykiru.ph has been delivering the latest, the hottest and most trending issues in the country.
Comments

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment