Myx Top 20 Songs for the week (June 03, 2007)

Advertisements
Myx Hit Chart
Top 20 Songs for the week
June 03, 2007

TOP 7 VIDEOS


FULL LIST OF MYX TOP 20 COUNTDOWN:

1. Chicosci Vampire Social Club - Chicosci
2. Upside Down - 6cyclemind
3. I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance
4. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
5. Shooting Star - Hale
6. Thanks for the Memories - Fall Out Boy
7. Ikaw Lamang - Silent Sanctuary
8. Seksi Seksi - Kamikazee
9. What I've Done - Linkin Park
10. Magbalik - Callalily
11. Tuliro - Sponge Cola
12. Next in Line - Erik Santos
13. Say OK - Vanessa Hudgens
14. Makes me Wonder - Maroon 5
15. Home - Chris Daughtry
16. Don't Matter - Akon
17. Never Again - Kelly Clarkson
18. 4 in the Morning - Gwen Stefani
19. Give it to me - Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake
20. Umbrella - Rihanna

Video playlist coming up...

About M.I.

Mykiru is an entertainment blogger, having been named as one of the Top 10 Pinoy Showbiz Resources in the Philippines. For a decade now, Mykiru.ph has been delivering the latest, the hottest and most trending issues in the country.
Comments

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment