Cosmopolitan's 69 Bachelors 2007 (Full List)

Advertisements
Among the 69 new bachelors, I find 19 year-old Jobett Co as the cutest of them all.
Innocently good-looking and a certified charmer. He stands 6 feet and has a shoe size of 12. I intentionally did not include him in my Top 20 list, because for me, he tops all of them, may he be shirtless or not.

MY TOP 10 (SHIRTLESS)


THE OTHER COSMOPOLITAN'S 69 BACHELORS 2007:

SAM SHOKOUHI



MIKAEL DAEZ



MICHAEL CARINGAL



RYAN TORDESILLAS



JANVIER DAILY



KEN CASADO



AARON AGASSI



FRANCIS CARIƑO



RYAN UY


RAF NANQUIL


JOCO SAN JUAN

About M.I.

Mykiru is an entertainment blogger, having been named as one of the Top 10 Pinoy Showbiz Resources in the Philippines. For a decade now, Mykiru.ph has been delivering the latest, the hottest and most trending issues in the country.
Comments

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment