American Idol's Clay Aiken admits he's gay

Advertisements

American Idol Season 2 Runner-Up Clay Aiken has finally admitted on People Magazine's October 2008 issue that he is indeed gay.

Well, it's something not to be considered a revelation, but indeed a confirmation of his sexuality, that has long been questioned since his American Idol days.

Clay, who is now 27, appears on the cover with his 1 month-old son Parker Foster Aiken, whose mother is David Foster's sister Jaymes.

On the mag's cover, Clay is quoted saying, "Yes, I'm gay. I cannot raise a child to lie or to hide things."

"It's like when I was 8. I remember something would get broken in the house, and Mom and Dad would call me in and say, 'Did you do this?' Well, it didn't matter what I said. The only thing they would believe was yes. … People are going to believe what they want," Aiken said on a previous interview with People Magazine.

Clay Aiken is considered as the most successful male contestant and runner-up in the history of American Idol due to his highly successful albums that no other finalist could match.

About M.I.

Mykiru is an entertainment blogger, having been named as one of the Top 10 Pinoy Showbiz Resources in the Philippines. For a decade now, Mykiru.ph has been delivering the latest, the hottest and most trending issues in the country.
Comments

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment