Brent Keith Smith, American Idol Season 8 hopeful

Advertisements
Brent Keith Smith, 28 from Ohio, is one of the possible Top 50 (or even Top 12) contestants of American Idol Season 8.

For his American Idol audition (shown last January 21, 2009), Brent Keith sang "Can't Get Enough of Your Love".

This blonde-type good-looking country singer already has an impressive portfolio under his name.

Brent Keith was a finalist (6th place) on Nashville Star Season 2, an American Idol-like reality show shown on the USA Network.

"I'm a modern-day country boy with influences from all over, but my music is probably best described as a blend of classic and current country and rock-n-roll. There's nothing I enjoy more than writing and performing my music live in front of a crowd, and I'm looking forward to the possibility of finally having the chance to show the world who I am and what I do," quoted from Brent Keith in his 'Nashville Star' profile.

In 2007, Brent Keith sang 'Looking For a Road', the theme song of the feature film 'Dale'.

Sounds interesting. Will it help him or will it go against his American Idol journey?

Brent Keith is already married to a grade school teacher.



About M.I.

Mykiru is an entertainment blogger, having been named as one of the Top 10 Pinoy Showbiz Resources in the Philippines. For a decade now, Mykiru.ph has been delivering the latest, the hottest and most trending issues in the country.
Comments

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment