Phil Younghusband: "My 22 years has been all about testosterone"

Advertisements

International footballer Phil Younghusband has just blogged about how life imitates art for him on Cosmo Mag's Secret Celeb Diaries.

On the said celebrity blog, Phil said that his life story is a cross between that of "Jerry Maguire" and "Entourage".

"I'm a former professional footballer who crossed over into the world of show business and entertainment. I'm also a full straight male dude, who likes to hang out with the boys and share a laugh and a half," Phil writes.

Phil also shares that all throughout his life, he has been with dudes most of the time.

"Growing up in football-crazy England, I have been surrounded by lads all my life. With the exception of my mom and my little sister, my 22 years has been all about testosterone and pure English banter," he continued.

Read Cosmo Secret Celeb Diaries for more of Phil's confessions...

***

Phil Younghusband is actually one of Cosmo Mag's Top 10 Celebrity Centerfolds for the year.

Last night, he just hosted Inquirer-Nokia LOOK OF STYLE Photo Exhibit at The Ayala Museum and this morning, he'll be guesting for the first time on ABS-CBN's Ruffa and Ai.

About M.I.

Mykiru is an entertainment blogger, having been named as one of the Top 10 Pinoy Showbiz Resources in the Philippines. For a decade now, Mykiru.ph has been delivering the latest, the hottest and most trending issues in the country.
Comments

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment